General Terms and Conditions
Conditions at the letting of objects by IFTR
Placing of order
The letting of objects is carried out only by a written placing of order. Orders placed verbally or by telephone have to be confirmed in writing or by fax.
If you rent articles from the areas of piece of furniture, lamps and wallpapers, 15% of the selling price are charged to you as a basic price for 1-7 days.
This arises from the respectively current article list of IFTR.
Use time period
The use time period starts with the day of the collection or consignment and ends with the return to IFTR. Collection day and return day are calculated together as a renting day.
IFTR provides the objects to the collection locations. The proper loading is incumbent on you. Transportation vehicles must be equipped suitably and correspondingly for the transportation of the objects. The freight charges have to be borne by you. Should you agree upon a consideration that has to be stipulated with us in advance, we will deliver the goods.
The renting things aren't insured by IFTR. It is therefore recommended to you to have anybody assure them during the let time period.
General Terms and Conditions
The general Terms and Conditions of IFTR apply to all business transactions between IFTR and the tenant.
§ 1 Taking place of the contract
1. The letting of objects is carried out only due to a written placing of order. Orders placed verbally or by telephone have to be confirmed also by writing a letter or fax.
The placed orders get obligatory for both sides with the confirmation of IFTR, in which for the contract contents the placing of order of IFTR is substantial.
A confirmation or counter-confirmation of the contracting party cannot amend the order contents. The principles over the business letter of acknowledgement aren't applied. Divergent conditions of the tenant are particularly contradicted hereby.
Orders must be carried out on time (at least 3 working days before collection/delivery) Otherwise IFTR isn't liable for faults or defects of the renting things. This doesn't apply to faults or defects caused deliberately or roughly negligently.
IFTR reserves for itself to provide equal substitute pieces to the tenant instead of the ordered renting pieces in the case of acts of god or in cases in which it is prevented from the delivery not through a rough fault.
Demands cannot be asserted from such substitute deliveries.
§ 2 Contract contents
1. The tenant may only use the objects as stipulated in the contract of the renting objects, he particularly isn't authorized to use the objects for another purpose than indicated with order.
2. Changes at the renting objects as well as a further letting of the same are only allowed with a written consent of IFTR. The tenant has to pay the basic rent independently from the duration of the letting of furniture and equipment objects. This is the rent which is levied for the first renting out week, unless there is a special written agreement.
3. The objects have to be given back after use in faultless condition.
The tenant is obliged to the professional transportation and to the proper use and storage of the objects.
The tenant has to deposit a bail in height of the value of the rented object.
§ 3 Let
1. The use time period starts with the day of the collection or consignment and ends with the return to IFTR. Collection day and return day are calculated together as a renting day.
2. Only when a return delivery bill drawn up by the customer and given a receipt by IFTR is available, will the return be regarded as carried out.
§ 4 Liability
1. As of the time of the handing over to the tenant, his representatives or the transportation person the tenant takes the risk for the decline or a deterioration of the renting objects, unimportant through whom it is caused and without depending on a fault of the tenant.
The risk assumption ends with the return of the renting objects to IFTR.
2. The renting things aren't insured by IFTR. It is therefore recommended to the tenant to have anybody assure them during the let time period.
3. The tenant is liable for damages in height of the costs of the restoration of the original state, at loss or destruction in amount of the selling price.
4. The liability on the merits of IFTR is limited to firm intention and gross negligence, amounting at most the height of the loss inflicted to the tenant and, however, being restricted to 10% of the sum of contract.
5. The renting objects are valid when submitted to the tenant defect freely, if the tenant doesn't immediately show possible defects at collection.
The tenant carries the burden of proof, that the damage noticed at return of the renting thing hasn't arisen during the let.
§ 5 Transportation (dispatch)
1. IFTR provides the objects to the collection locations. The proper loading is incumbent on you. Transportation vehicles must be equipped suitably and correspondingly for the transportation of the objects. The freight charges have to be borne by you.
Should you agree upon a consideration that has to be stipulated with us in advance, we will deliver the goods. At delivery by IFTR the tenant is liable as of the unloading on the spot/curb edge.
2. Renting objects can also be sent to the tenant (at the expense of the tenant), if so the transportation danger changes on him with the handing over of the renting objects to the carrier.
§ 6 Terms of payment
1. The invoice amounts are due for the payment within a week as of invoice statement.
2. Invoices up to the value of € 100 have to be paid at collection in cash.
3. To all amounts a legal value tax must be added.
4. The customer will be billed fully for renting things ordered in advance and reserved renting goods which are not removed or collected.
If another letting is still possible, then the customer bears only the costs arisen from his not removal.
5. As of due date of the invoice amounts the tenant has to pay a default interest in the amount of 5% above the respective discount rate of the Federal Bank of Germany.
§ 7 Place of performance and place of jurisdiction
1. Place of performance for the two parties is the seat of the branch office of IFTR at which the order of the renting objects has been carried out.
2. Place of jurisdiction for the two parties is Frankfurt am Main.
§ 8 Salvatorical clause
If a determination should completely or partly be or get ineffective, this doesn't touch the effectiveness of the other contract contents. In such a case both parties oblige themselves to put an effective one rather the place of the ineffective regulation which as far as possible meets the meaning and purpose of the regulation to be replaced.